- What information we collect
We may gather the following data:
- Name and job title
- Contact details such as email address and phone number
- Demographic data like postcode, interests and preferences
- Other details that are relevant to our products and services
- What we do with the data we gather
We need your personal data to help us understand your preferences and requirements to offer you a better service, and for these particular reasons:
- Improving our current products and services
- Performing our obligations to you
- Providing statement of accounts
- Information about new services and products, or any changes to our offers
- Sending out promotional emails about special offers that may interest you
- Data retention
All personal information that we collected for any purposes will be retained for the period necessary for us, in compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to, or to safeguard your vital interests. Rest assured that we will store and delete the personal data in a responsible manner.
- Your rights
The list below is a summary of the rights you have under the data protection law. For full explanation of these rights, we recommend reading the relevant guidance and laws from the respective regulatory authorities.
Your principal rights are as follows:
(a) The right to access
(b) The right to erasure
(c) The right to withdraw consent
(d) The right to data portability
(e) The right to rectification
(f) The right to restrict processing
(g) The right to complain to a supervisory authority
(h) The right to object to processing
Rest assured that we have implemented various security measures as set out in this privacy statements.
- We make use of full login and password controls on our system.
- Access to your personal data is restricted to those who require it for the performance of their job.
- Our employees are under a confidentiality clause as part of the contract.
Be informed that we may apply changes to this privacy statement from time to time in order to reflect modifications to our practices, or for other regulatory, operational, or legal reasons. We will post the changes here and place a notification on this website so you can be aware. Continued use of our service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
We welcome your views about this privacy statement and our website. If you would like to get more information about our privacy practices or if you believe that the data we are holding on you is incomplete or incorrect, please contact us thru this website.