TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to HRS Clocks’s website. If you continue to utilise and browse our site that means you agree to be bound by and comply with the following Terms and Conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern our relationship with you in relation to our site. In any case that you disagree with our terms and conditions, please do not utilise this antique shop website.
The terms ‘HRS Clocks’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refer to the owner of this site. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this website.
USE OF THIS SITE
Please be informed that you may not, without prior written consent:
- Publish or create your own database that includes any substantial parts or content of this site, including but not limited to our product and service listing, as well as our rates.
- Systematically reuse or extract parts and content of this website, including but not limited to use of any data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction tools for re-utilisation and retraction of any parts of this website.
YOU AGREE NOT TO
- Utilise a false name, or impersonate another individual that you have no permission to use.
- Create false email address or identity details to mislead us from determining the origin or identity of any form of communications.
- Upload or make available the data that contains software and any other material or information not licensed or owned by you.
- Gather personal information about others, such as names and addresses.
- Disseminate, distribute, post, transmit or publish defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive, obscene, or other objectionable or unlawful information or materials.
- Utilise the Site or the Content for any inappropriate or unlawful purpose.
- Distribute or upload by any means any files or materials that contain corrupted data, worms, bugs, viruses, or other harmful software.
WHAT WEBSITES DO WE LINK TO?
Be informed that this site may contain links to another third party websites that we have no control over. We highly advise external web links on the terms of their usefulness and relevance for our users. The inclusion and selection of links to this site is completely a matter for ourselves. Entering into agreements for reciprocal links is not part of our protocols.
Kindly take note that the addition of any link to an individual’s or organisation’s website does not account for approval or endorsement of any opinion, policy, service or product. Our company is not accountable for any content found on the external web links.
WHAT WEBSITES WILL WE NOT LINK TO?
Rest assured that we will not link to websites that promote any kind of violence, or contain misleading, racist or sexual content; that is either offensive to groups of people or an individual, and that is in breach of any law in the United Kingdom.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
Kindly read the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page prior to purchasing any of our products or services. Such terms will tell you who we are, how we offer our products to our customers, how you and we may end or change any form of contract, as well as other imperative information.
Be informed that we may also make changes on these terms and conditions, so please refer to this page from time to time to be updated with the latest changes.